About Breakwater SolutionsBreakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Job SummaryDo you have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for your team and customers? Are you accountable, self-motivated, and always driven to do better? Are you meticulous and business-focused? If so, we are seeking a talented and passionate DevOps Leader to join our team. The DevOps Leader will be responsible for driving state-of-the-art automation and providing DevOps process leadership across the organization. You will act as a thought leader for development and operations tooling and processes including creating, configure, and maintaining the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of the business’s sites and software. Come be a part of creating a culture of innovation delivering first-in-class products!
The DevOps Leader will enable the business’s software engineering teams to build, test, and promote code effectively by providing DevOps pipeline best practices and corporate guidelines for tools and automated workflow capabilities. Lead the design and implementation of real-time monitoring systems of these sites/software. Promote, document, and implement systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow the department to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software. Work hand-in-hand with the frontend and backend engineering teams in all technical operations and works to reduce or eliminate any repetitive or manual tasks. Improving health and performance issues of the business sites/software systems.
Skills + Qualifications
- Experience in automation, configuration, and application performance management tools such as MS Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or similar.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a DevOps capacity, within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment.
- Experience in CI for on-prem traditional products with high quality.
- Experience in CI/CD for scalable multi-tenant SaaS products in the cloud.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment including balancing multiple
- priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited Resumes Not Accepted
Please note that as per our policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Breakwater will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.