Manager, Demand Generation
LocationAustin, TX; Remote US
About Breakwater SolutionsBreakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Job SummaryThe Manager, Demand Generation, is responsible for all inbound/outbound lead generation and qualification efforts. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing. You will work cross-functionally to develop and execute comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns through digital and offline marketing channels, including Email, Events, Webinars, SEM/PPC, and Websites/SEO to improve pipeline conversion and increase customer acquisition and lead nurture tactics that perpetually grow a pipeline of high-quality leads. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and managing B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in Salesforce and HubSpot, and analyzing results.
- Lead Sourcing and Clean-up: Source and clean account and contact data using ZoomInfo, including scrubbing and importing lists obtained from events. Be willing and able to research contacts at targeted accounts.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Integrated Campaign Development and Execution: Work with marketing and sales to plan, design, and execute an integrated mix of email, event, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content. You will own end-to-end management of events – virtual conferences, webinars, and eventual return to in-person events.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
Marketing Automation: Work with the Director of Marketing to optimize marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Develop a synchronized calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts with content management strategy.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on account targeting, segment strategies, personas, and completed interactions (e.g., content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, page views, etc.) and with the Marketing team for need/value messaging strategy, content, and creative.
- Lead Generation Workflows: Manage lead flow according to defined processes; optimize system architecture and program workflows in HubSpot and Salesforce to support Sales/Marketing processes.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to optimize campaign performance continually. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with sales teams and external agencies to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Other marketing-related duties as defined by management.
Skills + Qualifications
2-3 years of experience in multi-channel lead generation focused on driving a positive revenue impact.
- Experience with Marketing Automation (HubSpot required, HubSpot certifications preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce (required)
- Experience with Web Strategy and Analytics
- Experience in Account-Based marketing tactics
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies
- Results-oriented thrives in metrics and data-driven environment
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest, and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to Retirement/Pension, Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited Resumes Not Accepted
Please note that as per our policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Breakwater will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.