Product Manager, Data Privacy
About Breakwater SolutionsBreakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Job SummaryAre you a subject matter expert in Data Privacy or interested in becoming one? If so, this role is for you! The Product Manager – Data Privacy will focus on building amazing customer experiences by acting as the critical conduit between the business and technology, including collaborating on feature requests with the business, solution designs with technology, and the flow of value during the prioritization of work. You will help be the voice of the customer in the context and value of the business requirements. In addition, you will advocate and champion the Agile iterative process within the business.
You will develop a product roadmap supporting the existing customer base and future market growth, including recommending product enhancements to support business objectives, translating business requirements to development teams, and interpreting technical feedback to the business. Calculate business and customer benefits with stakeholders when defining requirements to track the flow of value. Conduct research, including customer feedback, and analyze market trends to identify product enhancement and development opportunities. Communicate product features and benefits to customers, sellers, analysts, and the marketing team.
You will manage the Product Backlog of epics and features and drive business case-based prioritization. Working with Project Managers and Solution Architects to ensure a coordinated approach to the long-term product architecture roadmap and digital and platform strategy.
Skills + Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager, ideally in both SMB and enterprise organizations.
- 1+ years of experience working in a distributed environment with geographically disperse colleagues
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience with native cloud enterprise solutions is preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest, and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to Retirement/Pension, Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited Resumes Not Accepted
Please note that as per our policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Breakwater will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.