Revenue Operations Manager
About Breakwater SolutionsBreakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Job SummaryDo you love being at the intersection of sales, marketing, customer success, and operations with data-driven insight? The Revenue Operations Manager will build out and support the global revenue operations function. This position will play a pivotal supporting role working with the senior leadership team around process and controls, supporting infrastructure, scaling the business, and be the voice of operationalizing this growth.
You will support the GTM Strategy by establishing insights into performance, market opportunities and collaborate on cross-functional strategic, operational, financial planning processes. Build and run reporting and metrics for sales, marketing, partnerships, and services. Oversee the technical implementation, integrations within our revenue technology stack in partnership with executive leadership. Provide weekly and monthly sales reporting including forecasting and pipeline management. Support the sales cycle including client contract process.
Skills + Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role in tech
- Salesforce admin certification or relevant experience
- Expertise in Power BI and Power Automate or similar technology
- The ability to effectively audit, design, and implement streamlined revenue operations systems to amplify growth performance
- Deep knowledge and expertise on key software tools and point of view on how to effectively leverage
- Highly adept at identifying the most viable growth acceleration levers
- A history of focus on process management and development
- Data savvy and understands how to analyze and be skeptical of data, always looking for the next improvement
- Demonstrated, successful track record creating strategies that drive efficiencies at different stages of the customer buying process
- Skilled at collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Familiarity with marketing automation, forecasting, and data visualization tools and concepts
- Knowledge of contract management process including negotiation and legal review
- Experience working with Consulting Practice and Software is preferred
- Experience working in a globally dispersed organization is a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest, and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to Retirement/Pension, Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited Resumes Not Accepted
Please note that as per our policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Breakwater will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.