Software Delivery Manager
About Breakwater SolutionsBreakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Breakwater launched in 2020 with technology from IBM and private equity funding from JLL Partners. We are a global hyper-growth company. It is an exciting time to join us!
Job SummaryDo you have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for your team and customers? Are you accountable, self-motivated, and always driven to do better? Are you meticulous and business-focused? If so, we are seeking a talented and passionate Software Delivery Manager to join our team. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the software development process of multiple products for a fast-growing engineering function with a complex technology environment. You will ensure project and delivery success by coordinating teams, resources, and activities that drive a high-quality result. Come be a part of creating a culture of innovation delivering first-in-class products!
The Delivery Manager will build and lead high-performing software development teams in collaboration with Product Management and distributed development resources. Help develop and implement the engineering team’s Agile SDLC vision playing a pivotal role in the team achieving continuous integration and delivery. In addition, you will coordinate individual team activities and progress through SCRUM process and facilitate cross-product scrum-of-scrum with senior stakeholders. Collaborate with people in all teams and departments to ensure that development systems and infrastructure are operating smoothly and that any issues are quickly addressed and tracked. Review and revise our software development lifecycle and process improvement. Assist with the oversight of key systems such as internal environments and customer-facing environments with an ever-present eye towards maximizing value.
Skills + Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software products and projects using a range of agile project management methods including agile development practices: Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with building, maintaining, and transforming products using technologies suited to working with very large datasets, multiple sources of data, and multiple data classifications.
- Thorough understanding of web-based scalable, redundant technologies
- Successful lead role in developing enterprise application frameworks
- 10+ years of professional experience in the IT industry ideally in both SMB and enterprise organizations
- 3+ years in a management role
- 3+ years of experience working in a distributed development environment with a geographically disperse development center
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment including balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; advanced degree preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Compensation – we offer market competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off – we provide competitive time off for you to enjoy life, rest and recharge
- Health Benefits – we offer a variety of plan medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs
- Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
- Perks + Programs – access to Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Breakwater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited Resumes Not Accepted
Please note that as per our policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Breakwater will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.