Breakwater helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Our expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Our solutions allow governance, legal, and risk professionals to locate, access, analyze, and manage information by making data transparent and actionable. Breakwater helps clients in public and private sectors mitigate risk, improve productivity, and increase profitability by transforming how they use data.
What is a Breakwater?
A breakwater is a barrier built out into a body of water to protect a coast or harbor from the force of waves. At Breakwater, we work to protect your business from oceans of data risk.
- James Schellhase | Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Vint | Chief Revenue Officer
- John Ritter | Chief Operating Officer
- Phil Richards | Chief Technology Officer
- Rebecca Patterson | Managing Director, Consulting
- Amer Jaibaji | SVP, Product
- Michael Henry | VP, Services
- Alan Brooks | VP, Marketing
- Pamela Gage | VP, People and Culture